Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Research

We were asked to make a report by our English teacher to be submitted for our midterm. I was a bit confuse as to what topic should I choose since there is she is not so strict about it. We can choose any topic that we want as long as we can at least make 20 pages for our findings. I was thinking about topics like, culture, drugs, abortion, health, and beauty at first but settled with travel destinations in the end since I know I can write more about it.
What I wrote is about the Top 10 Favorite Travel Destinations in the Philippines, its tourist spots and attractions. I believe that I'm comfortable with this niche. I chose Ilocos Norte, Manila, Cebu, Palawan, Boracay Island, Cagayan, Baguio, Davao, Camiguin Island, and Siargao Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment