Monday, October 26, 2009

Is this LOVE???

The person meant for you is the person who'll stay even when there's no more reason to love you.. For in your nothingness, that person will find reasons enough to love you STILL.


I don't need someone who is so matured to stop my immaturity. 
What i need is someone who can ride on my immaturity and maturely understands me.. 


Bob Ong's Philosophy in love: 
"Kung dalawa ang mahal mo, piliin mo ang pangalawa. 
Kasi di ka naman magmamahal ng iba kung mahal mo talaga yung una."


A heart made of ice doesn't need someone who has flamethrowers to melt the ice away. 
But someone who patiently waits until the ice melts by itself. 


If you are important to that person, that person will always find a way to make time for you with NO EXCUSES.. 


LOVE isn't about staying with someone because you don't want to get hurt. Its about staying because you are happy and there's no other place you would rather be.


I could fall for everyone who treats me special.. but i want to be assured that at the end of the day, 
I will be on my way home to the one who treats me as his LIFE... 


You know its love when someone made you find yourself saying "Just for you, I'm willing to be hurt again.." 

I deserve to be happy... not on the arms of someone who keeps me waiting.. But in the arms of someone who will take me now, love me forever..and leave me never.. 


What could be nicer than seeing your loved one smile at you so sweetly for no reason?? What could be more flattering than hearing him/her say you look beautiful in whatever you wear?? What could be more heart warming than sharing with him/her an umbrella under the cold rain?? It's to hear him/her, "I've fallen in love with you more than i planned,, and now i know for sure... there's no way I'll ever let you go."






No comments:

Post a Comment